Once again I had the great opportunity to guest host on the TV Times Three Podcast, along with fellow guest host Carla Day (@CarlaDay). Thanks to Jason (@thetvaholic) for having me back–it’s always a fun time.
In this latest episode, we talked about our experiences at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, answering:
- What was your favorite panel? Least favorite?
- What was your favorite pressroom? Least favorite?
- What was your favorite event, party, etc. outside of the convention?
- What was the funniest thing you saw over the weekend?
- What did you miss that you wish you hadn’t?
We then discussed the latest episodes of White Collar, Covert Affairs, Eureka and Teen Wolf followed by our TV-on-DVD picks of the week.
Check it out here: TVx3 E143: Comic-Con 2012 Recap & More